Saturday, December 3, 2011

The correct answer

And the award for destruction of the tree goes to India!!


In case you were wondering, that is a blue footed booby she is carrying.  She carries it everywhere and just says booby booby.  I suppose some people probably think I am still breastfeeding her.  Wouldn't that be just a bag of fun?!   

Surprisingly the dipshit dingo dog has not wanted a piece of the tree.  Yet....I am not convinced when the presents come out he won't poop purple twinkles in excitement.

I am headed to a full day of Nutcracker rehearsals.  One of our last at the studio.  It snowed about 4 inches last night and Dave is plowing plowing plowing, so my parents are taking the girls to Macy's to get cards to write to Santa while I get my Granny on.

As I was loading up the kindle last night with some books to read as I sit around and wait during rehearsals, I started to think y'all might like to see some pictures of everything going on at rehearsal and the theater and how it all goes down instead???   Now, I know most of you see Greg's photos on Facebook, but for those you who don't know who Greg is (besides my ballet husband) and are affiliated with me because you know what actually goes in Finadene (sp?) sauce, and know where Crowley really is, I thought this might be a good way for me to pass the time, while I was wishing I was doing Snow corps, or Chinese. (ok maybe not missing, but def. missing the exercise) Sorry guys, there will be no naked boobies.

Except for India's blue one!

XOXO, me.  more pics to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment