Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Obligatory Kid Halloween pic

Ok, So I know Halloween was like a month ago already, and you are all just dying with anticipation wondering where the heck the obligatory Halloween pic of the kids is?  But it has been doing a lot of this lately:


And I am a bit behind again.

So the kids and twit and twat have been doing this:


The twat was not at all happy about it.  And the twit, well....as you can imagine he was super duper with sprinkles and a cherry on the top excited.  

Unfortunately this also happens:


Which is a huge pain in the ass to clean up especially when you are busy cleaning up everyone else.  

When the snow melts it turns into this:


Mud!

I would show you my mud room, but I'll spare you.  Whoever named it a mud room was brilliant.  I am also thinking of leaving the huge broken branch on the tree to the left up and dangling.  I think it might scare off the solicitors who come creeping in and change their mind about parking under it to try and sell me wrapping paper or Bibles for the Holiday.


It does however lead to snow on the Rockies out the front door.  (sorry for the crappy phone pic) Could the neighbor have built the riding arena any bigger?  Um....evidentially No.

Before the snow came in, we did this:


At the Denver Zoo.


Didn't realize it was free day at the F'n Zoo until we got down there and I had to park the car on the other side of City Park and 1/2 way back to the Highway.  Thank Buddha for the BOB.  Oh well, it wasn't too awful crowded when we got in (judged of course by the time spent waiting for a potty.)  The day was gorgeous and on the bright side I got my miles 50,000 steps in for the day.

Meanwhile, in case you were wondering because it has been awhile, the Dipshit Dingo Dog ate this:


Because he decided we needed to spend some more money on the damn computer.  The worse part is he did it right next to me without me even knowing.

We also did a lot of this until the leaves got soaking wet:


Which leads us finally to the Obligatory Halloween pic of the kids:


Sorry for the dark picture.  My phone inside a house at 9 pm was not that great.  No India isn't contemplating anything deep or even pooping for that matter.  She was a flower, recycled from 5 yrs. ago, and Calla was a LaLaLoopsy doll.  Not sure what a LaLaLoopsy doll is?


imgres.jpeg 



This is a LaLaLoopsy.  She is a plastic doll with a huge head, skinny legs, and buttons for eyes.  Her name is Crumbs Sugar Cookie.  

I am not sure why the font is all jacked out now.  So this is my cue to vamanos, and adios till maƱana.  





No comments:

Post a Comment