Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dick and Jane

See Grandma

004

See Grandpa

005

Come see Grandma and Grandpa make complete fools of themselves onstage at this years Nutcracker.

006

There will be 6 performances in Ft. Collins at the Lincoln Center, and 6 in Loveland at the Rialto.  More info on the Ft. Collins shows and where to get tickets can be found here:

http://www.fcgov.com/lctix/show.php?id=244

Remember I am playing Grandma in all shows, no alternate.  This will not be a tutu, toe shoe, top heavy Chinese wig wearing show for me.  This also means I don’t have to starve myself to fit into any of those things, and I will be in a better mood for the next few weeks.

Pops and I will definitely make the party scene fun, but if you are afraid of falling asleep during the show, I would suggest a matinee.  Dave will be attending a matinee for this reason.  Most likely with my Mother and Children who will be dressed in some form of a tutu……. My Children, not my Mother or Dave.  If you would like to sit with them all in a row and hoot and holler when I fall on my ass numerous times, email me by next Wed., and I will get you tickets to the Sat. matinee.  You can pay me back at some point.  Pappy and I hope to see you there.  Smile

2 comments:

  1. Alright...the music made me a little sad. Reminded me of when I could dance...good for you for still doing it girl.
    Miss you and so wish I could come see you perform.
    I will be there in spirit :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can still dance. $20 bucks says you are more flexible then me. I have seen you do yoga. Maybe where K dances?

    ReplyDelete