Friday, July 22, 2011

The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao....I mean India.

Am I glad this week is over?  Yup!  Am I looking forward to India's appointment today to have the blood drawn?  Nope. 

When I was pregnant anytime I had to have a test done for some dumb reason it was always scheduled on a Friday even if I had an appointment on a Wednesday prior.  Made my BP out of control the whole weekend till the Dr. called on Mon to tell me everything is fine.  Just ask my friends and family that had to deal with me through waiting until Monday for them to tell me my first pregnancy was actually ectopic and that I would need to get my ass to the hospital stat for surgery.  Could have told me that on Friday ya think?  Wasn't pretty.  Even though I made the appointment for India for today, I had to make it knowing that because there is a large batch of kids being retested, we won't know the results till late next week at the earliest anyway.  For those of you who may be new to what I am talking about you can read it here :  http://callabee.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-personal-hell-this-last-week.html  And just because it is Friday we won't relive it. 

Anyhoo, I love the little snot tons.  Even though I complain about her to no end sometimes, and threaten to replace all of my living room furniture with patio furniture and concrete floors just so I can open the doors and hose the whole house down to clean up after her and her new accomplice Hoover. Hoover (Rusty) can't contain himself and might just pee a little with excitement when she busts out the box of Rice Krispies.  Because he knows she is about to dump the entire contents on the floor.  And no, I don't buy Rice Krispies for the kids.  I needed them to top a grits casserole.  mmmm.....fluffy, cheesy grits casserole. (Sorry, Homer Simpson moment)  Because besides Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles is there really a messier cereal?  

She has many personalities, hence the name of the title.  You can probably figure out we aren't having a Tony Randall, Barbara Eden Western movie marathon around these here parts.  It is more like Elmo vs. Mickey, or Storage Wars vs. So You Think You Can Dance. 

So I thought I would show you just what I am dealing with on a daily basis.  You can add in your own captions.


 



And let us not forget the everyday India


Uggs that are way too big and no pants.  Unfortunately what you can't see is the leftover cherry juice all over her face and hands.  The guacamole on the front of the night shirt, and pen drawings all over her legs.  Yup, this is how she rolls! 

I am off to clean up whatever Rice Krispies the dog missed, and figure out how to use the new Nike Training Club app on my phone.  (More about this free amazing training tool next week. )

And, as they say at Disneyland - "Have a Magical Day!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment