Monday, December 17, 2012

Tis the season

Because I am at a loss for words, (shocking I know.)  And because sometimes, some people just say it better then I can.  I thought I would include this link, because she has said it way better than I ever could have. http://thebigmamablog.com/13357/in-search-of-the-light/#comments

In the meantime I thought I would share with you some pictures of how we decorated our house for Xmas.  Note:  This is not a fancy house tour with gorgeous close ups of bowls of shiny fruit on the kitchen table and glitter in the bathroom.  It is a just an i phone glimpse into our clean and simple house the day the new museum executive director and collections curator came over to look at some of the old dairy equipment in the barn.

Please excuse the evil dingo dog eyes throughout.  I am pretty sure they are possessed, but it also seems they were interested in being in almost all of the photos no matter how hard I tried.

These photos are also a record for me of what my house looks like now before we dig a 900 sq. ft. hole 10 ft. deep next to it in Jan/Feb. More on that to come. ;)

This is also the closest we will get to a Christmas card this year folks.  Enjoy!















 
See.....It is possible for 4 people to live comfortable in only 900 sq. ft.  The 1 bathroom for all of us however is becoming a whole new problem entirely.  :)

May you have a Merry Christmas!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment