Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Why are some things necessary?

 

To the Jackass who pulled up next to India and I this morning on his super loud motorcycle looking like this minus the mohawk.   I would like to offer my sincerest thanks for “SCARING THE EVER LIVING BEJESUS” out of her. 

Why the Hell is this necessary?  It even frightens me.  Especially when you aren’t prepared for it and your kid starts crying for no reason and you look around to see why she is crying and see him looking at you too.  (laughing I’m sure)

Dave picked me up for our first date on his motorcycle.  If he had been wearing something like this we wouldn’t have any kids.  If Skeletor  above had on a Spiderman costume or even if he didn’t have any pants on, I am prepared to explain that.   Perhaps He Man can take her to school on Fri, just in case Skeltor shows back up again.

I am afraid Halloween this year will not be the same. 

*pic courtesy of Google images because I had no opportunity to take a picture of the idiot on the bike next to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a death wish to me. Rather stupid to wear while riding a motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete