Thursday, December 30, 2010

Disney pics coming soon!

Hi y'all!  Hope everyone had a Merry Navidad.  I know you are waiting to see pics of Disney, but it turns out I am missing a card with the pics from day 2 on it.  So as soon as the roads clear up or I can can send Dave up to the house with the snow plow then I will get things posted.  On a side note thank goodness it is finally snowing.  I was begining to wonder if we would ever get any seeing as it was warmer here in CO than in FL while we were there.  Global warming aside I need to pay some bills, so let it snow let it snow let it snow.

While you wait for photos let me humor you with our own 12 Days of Christmas, Smith, Martin, Doyle style in reflection of our trip.  For the sake of everyone's sanity I'll just start at 12 and go backwards.  Feel free to hum along the tune.  I prefer the Muppets version personally.  :) 

On the 12th day of Xmas my true love gave to me - A 12 Hour Flight
11 Million People
10 Different Mickeys
9 Shopping Sprees
8 Disney Princesses
7 Monorails
6 Stage Shows
5 Golden Funnel Cakes
4 Theme Parks
3 Mylar Balloons
2 Meltdowns
and 1 Missing Set of Car Keys

 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment